Friday, October 26, 2012

New Vogue Patterns *&#%@!


I know I haven't posted much this summer and early fall basically because of my obsession with Pinterest.  But now I have a serious vent!  Vogue Patterns...."What the______".  Each new issue of Vogue will usually have several patterns that I am dying to get, just waiting for Hancock to have them for $3.99 so I can buy all of the ones I like.  However, this season they have really disappointed me.  The patterns are either way too big with too much fabric (3-5 yds in a jacket) or way too costumey (thats probably not a word), you know looking like it should be in a period play or something.  Maybe its just me or my age showing, but I have only found one thing that I like and its the red dress under that gray jacket that has way too much fabric in it V8866.  Oh well, maybe the holiday issue or early spring will bring something I really like.

Is it just me ya'll?

No comments:

Post a Comment