Friday, October 20, 2017

I'M BAAAAAAAAK YA'LL

Hello Everyone:

I've decided to get back to my blogging.  I've been Face Booking in groups and other stuff and what I've noticed is that I just have too much to say, consequently my posts are rather involved and thats probably not the place.

So here we go.  I'm going to talk about those things that I find interesting and sincerely hope that you will join me in these conversations.

I still have the dogs but have added a cat. I guess I need to go back and read my old entries so I won't repeat myself.

I love the Face Book sewing groups and have met some wonderful ladies that I feel like we've been friends for a long long time.

I remember promising that I would learn more about fitting and I have.  I really didn't realize how much information was actually out there and how willing folk are to share.  Not only have I learned how to fit myself better, I actually learned how to create my own patterns.  Creating my own patterns grew out of taking on a few clients who knew nothing about patterns.  Consequently, my answer to this dilemma was "Just send me a picture and I'll let you know if I can do it".  This pushed me into frankenstiening patterns using parts of other patterns and when I could not do it, I drafted my own.

Later I'll be posting pictures of the garments I've created and hope you'll enjoy seeing them.  Additionally, I am inviting you to introduce topics that you may also find interesting.  The only caveat is that we agree to be pleasant and not try to sway another's opinion.  So yes we can talk politics but lets make an effort not to post anything that you wouldn't want to see in your local newspaper.

Thanks for reading and invite others to join in.

Blessings & Light
GrandDiva

5 comments: