Monday, February 27, 2012

OCD part deux

You can always tell when I really like something, whether it is a pair of shoes, a pattern, a type of fabric.....etc....  This means that I get started and make a second, a third, a fourth......you get the idea!  On my last post I shared with you that I liked the pattern and fabrics that I had purchased recently on sale at Hancock fabric which is located just two short blocks from my house.  Welllllllllllllllllll:


I used this McCalls pattern 6288 view D for the color blocked tee.


and Burda 1234 for the fly away jacket


As you can see these photos were taken in my kitchen.  My only complaint about my home is that the lighting is not as good as I would like so I have to take shots where I can.

There was some movie I saw years ago where one of the male characters and his wife, I think, had on really funny outfits that matched and when questioned about his clothing he kept saying as he pointed to the clothing "co-ordrrrr-di-nate.  I'll have to ask my daughter what was the name of that movie.  Oh, I digress; I just loved the pattern, the thin knit fabric, how the colors seemed to go together, how comfortable and they looked nice so, I made many.  I got tired of it before I could make the gray jacket and tank.....maybe later or next year.  Who knows?

Now I'm off to see what else I can find to engage me in my pattern and fabric stash without going to Hancock's.

1 comment: